Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: position
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- according to the disposition of the person concerned. Here we see the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- principles, one of which is that we are not in a position to decide
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- because it finds itself in opposition to the universally valid
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- not involve, as Greek thought does from the outset, a predisposition
- simply through the fact of death. Still, the predisposition to
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- forward again and again by materialism in opposition to the spiritual
- crumbling away goes on all the time, and the decomposition, the death
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- deprecation. The Nathan Jesus-child was not in a position to
- an immense capacity for love and a disposition capable of immense
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- well to give a short indication of the actual position of the controversy
- under a certain supposition which must be understood before anything
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- person, according to the disposition of the person
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: