Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: preparation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- without special clairvoyant preparation, more and more persons will
- preparation, we now have the significant fact that Christ becomes the
- made the greatest preparations, evident from the fact that two human
- preparation for the Christ who from the twentieth century onwards
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- distinct consciousness of these facts, and in preparation for the
- world history, without the preparation that was necessary for human
- gradually prepared, and this preparation takes place in such a way
- conditioned by preparation that the secret, the mystery, rises up
- imparted without further preparation because men were not ripe to
- preparation for the souls that in the near future are to experience
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- existence the greatest possible preparations had been made.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- preparation for it. The individual will no longer believe: ‘What
- everything had to take the form of a childlike preparation. Men could
- physical body, but the preparation for the Christ-Event does so
- could be accomplished, so must the preparation be made here in the
- physical world, the preparation to look with full understanding, with
- going through this preparation, and the purpose of all
- All this preparation
- preparation of an evolution of this kind we must look at a much
- Ben Pandira worked in preparation for the Christ-Event by training
- at that time in preparation for the Christ-Event was re-embodied
- preparation for the future evolution of humanity. Occult research
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- preparation was not one of learning; it was a gradual and radical
- preparation of the soul for the realization of the ideas about the
- preparation for it was necessary. The teaching consisted in showing
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: