Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: relationship
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- stands towards the individual being of man in a relationship quite
- surmise that man's relationship to the Spirit is different from
- his relationship to the Son. How is this to be understood?
- meet another human being and enter into the most varied relationships
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- relationships in our own organism with the feeling of love, to
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- feelings an inward relationship to such a person.
- someone who has won the deepest, most intimate relationship to the
- built up this body from childhood. The relationship between the
- attain a relationship to Christ that had not previously been
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- in the right relationship to Christ, I receive from Him, the second
- action of ours, through the relationships of human generation lines
- incorruptible. Through our relationship to Christ, we can —
- Anyone who does not grant this cannot come into any relationship with
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- grave. And it is possible to establish a relationship with Christ
- corresponding relationship with the Christ. To anyone resolved to
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- objective side of the relationship of the individual to the
- to the question: What relationship to the Christ can be found by an
- all kinds of grotesque ideas, but never to a relationship with the
- soul-path, through a kind of self-redemption, a relationship with the
- with, there is no relationship to the Christ. Anyone who penetrates
- shall see tomorrow how this relationship to Christ takes form in the
- endeavours by fixing our gaze upon the relationship of the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- feels a relationship with, an attractive force towards, the Phantom
- Everywhere there are spiritual beings who stand in a relationship to
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: