Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: serve
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- have sought to preserve most carefully, as far as human weakness
- therefore, we can observe in the highest sense that impulse of
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- observes the soul in its cosmic aspect. He cannot think otherwise of
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- what Jerome meant when he said that they would serve not for
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- If we observe how this physical body was experienced at
- of the Greek soul. One might say that everything preserved to us of
- from its last life. Hence it serves as the causal nucleus for the
- body. And if the Form is to be preserved, if we are to say of it that
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- clairvoyant then observes how after death the Ego, astral body, and
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- this Ego preserved the form, the substantiality, which man had had
- Ego, which was, as it were, held back ‘in reserve’, was
- post-Atlantean times. It was preserved in an important Mystery
- this human kernel had been preserved, into the body of the Nathan
- substance which had been preserved until the birth of the Nathan
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- continue unobserved; but anything that has occurred in the soul is
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- come, which can be observed only in a super-sensible world, has been
- karma and at the same time serve the collective progress of mankind.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- themselves ‘Rosicrucians’ have sought to preserve
- In Rosicrucianism, therefore, we can observe in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: