Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sheath
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- an external sheath, and thereby know ourselves to be free from the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- — is like a thread of human life, independent of the sheaths of
- body, so that from now onwards we have only the sheaths of physical
- individuality develops, however, are not in the external sheaths.
- Zarathustra-individuality. Hence the sheaths which remain are a
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- spiritual sheath. As we ourselves have an etheric body and an astral
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- Ego is, as it were, ensheathed — although ‘ensheathed’
- is that by being enshrouded in an external bodily sheath, our
- external sheath. This means transforming the individuality so that it
- loved and valued the external bodily sheath, and felt the sadness of
- body-sheaths (D) are woven for the next incarnation. These
- body-sheaths go through new experiences, as did the body-sheaths
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- Nazareth; but these external human sheaths are now in-dwelt not by a
- the thoughts, are thrown back by the sheath of the physical body.
- represent the physical body as the enclosing sheath. For us, as
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- sheaths. In the case of a Bodhisattva there certainly will be
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: