Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: significance
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- Spiritual Science and its mission, and to discuss the significance of
- of deep significance, a movement which seeks above all the true paths
- deeper significance and characterisation of these three fundamental
- significance of the Christ for the world was to be His bringing to
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- significance and the Being of Christ Jesus.
- — an event which has its significance for the whole of humanity
- the etheric. And this event will have as fundamental a significance
- event of Golgotha had a significance that with this very event a God
- event of profound significance will take place in the etheric world.
- have stronger significance than the abstract conscience — the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- express truly the immense significance and depth of all that happened
- significance of the Blood of Christ. In our day we can find many such
- significance and even called him an Adept. Yet when we go through
- In particular, the true significance of the Event of Golgotha can be
- significance of this Event is understood through occult research will
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- full greatness, the full significance, of the Christ-Impulse, from a
- indeed expressed with intense clearness and significance in this
- consciousness — we meet a consciousness of the significance of
- significance of the physical body. And Job himself says, for this too
- to human evolution by the Christ related to the significance of the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- is the significance of the fact that at the Baptism the Christ-Being
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- its significance for human evolution, we must say that, in other
- abstractions concerning everything of significance to the human soul.
- — it has no significance for the outer world; the thought is
- only in myself. It has a quite different significance if I give him a
- that what they think, speak, and feel is not without significance for
- along one exoteric path, the Holy Communion had its significance in
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- have no significance in face of cosmic facts, and that one day they
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: