Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: simple
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- say that whether we are satisfied for the moment with the simplest
- outpouring of the Spirit from the simple imparting of the power of
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- the organism of a simple man, a weak man. And now the objective event
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- certain simple clarity he sees in Christ that which we set forth
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- in the simplest terms. If what someone is constrained to say about
- it because ‘the truth must be simple’. In the last resort
- it certainly is simple. But if at a certain stage we wish to learn to
- able finally to express in wonderful, monumental, simple words
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- simplest way. In support of this they argue, for example, that the
- them to the simplest truths of daily life.
- Paul wishes to say by means of a simple diagram:
- very simplest spiritual-scientific truths, we know that man consists
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- Murrhard, near Karlsruhe, was for a time the pupil of a quite simple
- It was fundamentally nothing else that this simple man of Thuringia
- rule, that they no longer understand it. Even simple matters, as long
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- as a simple scientific truth would not have been put to him so that he
- not love Him aright ... Simple folk imagine they ought to see God as
- external mysteries but through the simple evolution of the soul, will
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- satisfied for the moment with the simplest
- simple imparting of the power of the Son, for in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: