Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: special
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- Resurrection He had become someone who was present in a quite special
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- thirteenth century. I want especially to point this out because in
- the essential point is that through a special kind of moral and
- recognise it. At this moment quite special feelings will steal over
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- and in particular — this is specially relevant to our theme —
- without special clairvoyant preparation, more and more persons will
- the gate of death. Now there are a great many men, especially those
- in the soul-world. Before this, however, he undergoes a quite special
- certainly say: Here we have to do with a special man, a man for whose
- who had attained any specially high development. The stage of
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- gone through no special soul-experience of a mystical kind, or has
- deeper characterisation of Christianity, we must pay special
- special degree. What does this mean?
- worlds, especially in their relation to the Christ-Event. It is
- days of Christianity, did those who held specially to the Gospel of
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- soon see that Paul, who sought especially to bring within range of
- of a special individuality of the carriage, but thou must clearly
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- before our era. We have seen that this Buddha stream, especially as
- a new teaching — this must be specially emphasised — and
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- quite special manner. In fact, this body was such that the child
- centre, as in a tabernacle, and because of this it had quite special
- therefore, a special indication is given that the Jesus-child, not
- special conditions something may remain in the bodies; but it is not
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- accept and make their own. A special occult or esoteric development
- must begin, in the special sense we have often mentioned.
- time in this neighbourhood (Baden), and especially in Württemberg,
- body, they could believe that with the Cross of Golgotha a special
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- today, as it could especially in earlier times, by exoteric means. We
- will more and more acquire the capacity for a special experience.
- devotes a special chapter to showing the connection between
- For the special
- in whom it is not noticeable that he has to do anything special in
- lecture-cycle — which has been specially laid upon my heart,
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- something special for himself as a member of a small circle, but
- Such were the benefits obtained especially through the Mithraic
- earth. Few were able to undergo such a development, and a special
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- present in a quite special way, different entirely
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: