Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sphere
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- concern is with all mankind? The reason is that into the sphere of
- independence and inviolability of the sphere of the human Will. Hence
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- material sphere a great quantity of fluid can be affected by the
- fluid and colours the whole of it. In the material sphere, everyone
- spiritual atmosphere of the earth, permeated it, and is still there.
- in the spiritual atmosphere of our earth, which is permeated by the
- atmosphere of earthly humanity, we could not have had his Parsifal.
- atmosphere is grasped by the souls into which it penetrates.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- think of, in contrast to other human Egos, as an empty sphere, still
- atmosphere of the earth. And that is what he saw! That is what
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- him had originated in the Divine sphere from which he had descended.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- surrounding sphere of the air work upon him he might become united
- the sphere of the Divine; regarding himself as standing below Adam he
- together from out its various spheres what will lead to a real
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: