Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: spoken
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- the idea of karma. The words spoken through the lips of Strader in my
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- evolution are spoken of in theosophical literature as Masters, or
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- character of Initiation. Such things have often been spoken of to you
- Gospels can be spoken of today without fear that harm may result.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- Buddhist one, he would have spoken differently to King Milinda. The
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- have spoken as Paul spoke later, after he had gone through his
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- clearly that the Ego-nature cannot be spoken of in Buddhism as we
- of that spiritual genealogy of which we have spoken.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- Zarathustra's most important mission, of which we have spoken
- spoken today by nobody with an Ego which in the course of
- body, independent of a physical body, he would have spoken
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- spoken of the new way now opening for souls through a renewal of the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- great “Daemons” was spoken of, and under this tide was
- the Father.’ This Master has spoken rightly, but verily I do not
- The Mystical Christ, spoken of by those whose spiritual sight is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: