Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stood
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- whole evolution of mankind can be understood only if a subconscious
- his relationship to the Son. How is this to be understood?
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- false label. We are no longer standing where the Rosicrucians stood
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- way this is to be understood; the deed had not happened before and it
- research, this is not to be understood as though it were a single
- stood there as a kind of bookkeeper for the karmic Powers, had for
- the human soul the Helper, the Saviour, as Pascal understood Him.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- if this principle is not understood in a spiritual sense. Our earth
- advanced of those who were concerned to extend Christianity stood
- how their content is to be understood — anyone who set out to
- to everyone that this scene can be understood only in this way. We
- Secret Doctrine, a work which must be understood if we are to judge
- understood only by those who were initiated into certain secrets. He
- edification but for destruction. Now Jerome understood this; yet he
- that Christianity could be understood only in its most imperfect
- significance of this Event is understood through occult research will
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- human form as it stood there before him on the physical plane, and
- this form. Where this human form was so well loved and understood,
- thy God.’ He would not have understood if someone had said to
- Divine Being, and he clearly understood that a ‘righteous man’
- the ancient Hebrew. His point of view stood midway between that of
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- the Resurrection must give up Christianity as Paul understood it.
- But Mary stood
- and they understood nothing else when they now went home. Otherwise
- little sense to say that a physical body stood before us as it would
- human organism, so that there stood before us physical, etheric and
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- spoke could be understood by his Mother only. The child's most
- the inner qualities of heart that lived in it, it was understood by
- word ‘salvation’ is to be understood in the further
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- materialistic, it was better understood.
- as they are understood, are not much discussed. Discussions are a
- proof that the point at issue is not understood by a majority of the
- understood what lies at the foundation of the Holy Communion. Then
- Those who understood
- have not understood the answers which Christianity itself has given,
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- Christ-Being is not understood.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- is little understood and liked to-day, it may be said at once that the
- understood in that century?
- by these expressions is little understood to-day, but it will become
- but when the disciple of the Mysteries applied it to himself it stood
- under a certain supposition which must be understood before anything
- contained within them, whereas man, in so far as he had understood
- selfishness. It was clearly understood that if the disciple evoked
- once man had stood higher and that through the qualities connected
- into sin, had fallen from the heights where he once stood.
- Hebrew who rightly understood evolution felt that the Mithra God,
- into the being of the Earth through the Personality Who stood at the
- if He stood there and they here; it is not so; God and I are One in
- Jesus. Thus only can be understood what was the aim of the Gospels and
- misunderstood, and consequently the methods of investigation crumbled
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- understood only if a subconscious soul-life of this
- Son. How is this to be understood?
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: