Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sun
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- less unconsciously — into some kind of misunderstanding if they
- great world, marveling at the revelation of light in the sun, feeling
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- short, a great misunderstanding must here exist.
- misunderstanding of the personality and acts of Apollonius of Tyana.
- misunderstandings, and that today, on the ground of occultism, our
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- the earlier embodiments of our planet; we must study the Saturn, Sun,
- During the Sun period of the Earth this germ was transformed, and
- and millions of years, during the Saturn, Sun and Moon periods, in
- stages, Saturn, Sun, Moon, a whole host of divine Beings worked to
- the Saturn, Sun and Moon periods, we know that during the Moon period
- that which the host of Gods from ancient Saturn, Sun, and Moon, down
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- which fall asunder after death are essentially those we meet
- though the Saturn, Sun, and Moon periods has merely created something
- that which was developed during the Saturn, Sun, and Moon periods is
- period; during the Sun period the Spirits of Wisdom worked further
- human body in its own proper Form during the Saturn, Sun and Moon
- From Saturn, Sun and
- externally visible. Thus, as man came over out of the Saturn, Sun,
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- existence, a Sun existence and a Moon existence, and these three
- physical body, so in the period of the ancient Sun we speak of the
- according to the will of the Powers who worked through Saturn, Sun
- man by the Rulers of Saturn, Sun, and Moon — the pure Phantom
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- was really only a repetition of the Saturn, Sun, and Moon periods.
- unity that belonged to man when he emerged from the Saturn, Sun and
- truly be called a primal human language. It is the disuniting spirits
- Persian civilisation and looking up to the great Sun Spirit, he was
- through the Saturn, Sun, and Moon periods, should not have been
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- between Microcosm and Macrocosm, has been torn asunder. If this had
- not happened, we should not have seen all those misunderstandings
- Just consider — the sundering of Microcosm and Macrocosm has
- find his way to Christ, but that he may not sunder his connection
- hold: that there was a Saturn, a Sun, and a Moon existence which were
- the great misunderstanding of the Gospels: they were taken
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- self-evident. Certainly, many misunderstandings still prevail; but
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- misunderstood, and consequently the methods of investigation crumbled
- the eye were not born of like nature to the sun it could never look
- upon the sun,” and “The eye is a creation of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: