Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: surface
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- must acknowledge that under the surface of this cognitive life
- the conscious when they rise above the surface which separates the
- waves to the surface, and those that break out into the realm of air,
- surface level? So it is, for example, when an inventive idea arises
- not-yet-known, which lies below the surface of the known in the
- surface of life, but from something deeper, because the pupil has
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- remains on the surface of things and has no insight into the cosmic
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- surface of this cognitive life something else can be
- rise above the surface which separates the conscious
- the surface, and those that break out into the realm
- time when they are brought to surface level? So it
- surface of the known in the mineral, plant and
- Will does not arise merely from the surface of life,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: