Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: symbol
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- Spirit, symbolically indicated by the laying on of hands. In the
- poured out through the symbol of Pentecost, but it seeks to root
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- symbolically, and factually in occult science, as the entry of the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- this is symbolically expressed in the Bible as the Fall, together
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- they disputed whether the bread and wine are merely symbols of the
- even be the very same, only from within outwards, as the symbol of
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- and designated symbolically in the Bible as ‘original sin’,
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- receive for the first time the Spirit, symbolically
- poured out through the symbol of Pentacost, but it
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: