Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: teaching
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- the teaching of reincarnation and karma, of repeated earth-lives, was
- excluded for many centuries from the external, exoteric teachings of
- Christianity. In the thirteenth century the teaching of reincarnation
- concerning the illuminating teachings of reincarnation and karma.
- we can learn from intuitions given to us by modern occult teaching.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- concept of the Adept as we have it in theosophical teaching? In the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- Christian teachings. The reading of such writings is a good lesson
- Because souls have gone through at least one period of teaching, one
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- of existence? Into an existence described in the Buddha-teaching as
- diagram of the Buddhist teaching of reincarnation, so that it will
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- hand we see quite clearly that the great teachings of the life of
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- connected. Now in Buddhist teaching the real being of the Ego, which
- teaching, but that is not the point. For such things as I have quoted
- say, ‘I had to assent to the real Pauline teaching about the
- teaching to be given, it was necessary that the decadence of the
- upon our souls what is in very truth the Pauline teaching, we come to
- a new teaching — this must be specially emphasised — and
- at fault when they say again and again that the teaching of Christ
- Jesus has been transformed into a teaching about Christ Jesus. It had
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- teachings. It is characteristic of such an individuality, who rises
- Buddha today does not depend on the handing down of the teaching that
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- karma, bound up with the whole teaching of repeated earth lives and
- teaching concerning repeated earth lives was lacking, and thereby a
- interesting Theosophy — was the teaching which influenced
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- teaching of repeated earth-lives is apparent only when we understand
- when men were least fitted to comprehend this teaching. In the later
- without being able to indicate the teaching of reincarnation.
- teaching of reincarnation concerns humanity at large, whereas in
- given to him as teaching about reincarnation into a path of
- Christianity and the teaching of reincarnation.
- teaching of successive incarnations. We have reached a time in which
- not depend on what teachings are promulgated or find a new foothold.
- will not. A man will understand it if he has carried the teachings of
- approaching times. And the teachings given on earth will increasingly
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- the teaching of Jesus of Nazareth, and wanted to arrive at an historical
- preparation for it was necessary. The teaching consisted in showing
- teaching was clothed in certain instructions that may be verified from
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: