Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: three
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- get to know how the three chief principles of world-evolution, which
- deeper significance and characterisation of these three fundamental
- from the subconscious ocean. In our threefold soul-life we have two
- have been for anyone who knew Jesus not to recognise Him after three
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- on today we may perhaps discover three — sources of knowledge
- threefold organism. In this organism the Christ-Being lived from the
- three ways. From among the large number of those who could be named I
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- three other members of human nature, the astral body, the etheric
- have before us the very remarkable fact that through three planetary
- result. Let us enquire into three kinds of folk-consciousness, three
- So these three views
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- Jesus, and we asked how was it possible that after three days anyone
- Paul, Christ rose from the dead after three days.
- Ego, so that during the three years up to his death he was not
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- else we must take quite seriously what has been said about the three
- existence, a Sun existence and a Moon existence, and these three
- experience a thought or perception, it has three lines of action in
- of the Christ, had gone through such a death that after three days
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- Jesus-child — or, better, his three-fold bodily organisation
- individuality passed over into his three-fold being.
- lived on, increasing in all that was possible for a three-fold
- three-fold bodies of other men. And this enabled the individuality of
- into this three-fold human being all that could come from the heights
- threefold bodily being of Jesus of Nazareth in the thirtieth year, he
- left behind the three bodies, physical, etheric, and astral. But all
- benefit. Something however, was gained by the three-fold bodily
- just this that had passed out of the threefold bodily nature of Jesus
- During these three
- taken into the bodily organism. Throughout the three years from the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- live with them. And in the next three thousand years the truth that
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- must get to know how the three chief principles of
- waves from the subconscious ocean. In our threefold
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: