Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: touch
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- cognition, and they should touch his Will only by this indirect
- touched — the Will-element. In so far as this Jesuit training
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- further touched upon, and it seems as though the silence of spiritual
- he dies is marked by the point where the circle touches the line A–B.
- God, death cannot touch it. The Ego must first tear itself away from
- connection with God; then only can death touch it.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- outermost limits of the physical body; they did not touch the forces
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- of his life his mere presence, or his touch, had beneficent effects —
- characteristics; it was untouched by everything that a human Ego
- could have learnt on Earth. It was therefore untouched by any
- year remained untouched, and could not be touched in his
- organism not touched by the contamination which has affected the
- the Phantom should remain untouched by the material elements that man
- But it did not remain untouched. For the Luciferic influence brought
- Baptism up to the Mystery of Golgotha, the Phantom remained untouched
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- will now touch briefly on the esoteric path — the path which
- of universal relevance, not something that touches him only as an
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- Initiation is different. Here we touch upon what must be called the
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- another person's cognition, and they should touch
- that ought not to be touched — the Will-element. In
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: