Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: truly
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- when we can truly grasp this fact. We shall rise above much grumbling
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- those who uphold the saying, ‘Jesus was truly man’
- of the Being of the Christ. The Christ-bearer was truly man —
- Fall. It was possible only in a personality who was truly man —
- perfection lives in us. Just as truly, says Soloviev, as the red rose
- is endowed with red colour, so truly is the human soul endowed with
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- grasp Christianity truly as a mystical fact, the full meaning of
- express truly the immense significance and depth of all that happened
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- truly a Greek, the saying of the hero (Achilles, in the Odyssey):
- indirectly present in it. It is truly Greek for the hero to say:
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- truly be called a primal human language. It is the disuniting spirits
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- the Events of Palestine are truly not compatible with the modern
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- Christ!’ And truly we have to picture this in the following
- as man. But these things are written down truly only in the annals of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: