Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: truth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- earnest efforts after truth to the other.
- truth, or against the alienation from life of many scientific,
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- Ask all those who know something of the truth about
- Adepts, this is a truth that cannot be disputed by anyone who knows
- for the life of truth, if he asks what Power can satisfy this
- truth, and not a lie about myself, then in my own soul I must realise
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- expression to the highest truths that man has to grope for —
- certain modesty with regard to the highest truths. If we have the
- the deepest truths of human evolution will in a comparatively short
- the truths which since the nineteenth and the beginning of the
- investigations can be made concerning the deepest truths of
- error, quite certainly to a distortion of the truth. Anyone who says
- truths. I will wait patiently until further truths flow to me.’
- towards these truths than there was perhaps twenty years ago. This
- in order to allow truths to enter into us in their right form. This
- really done only to open our eyes, not in order to seize the truths,
- true, of that I cannot speak; the acknowledgement of this truth lies
- leads him to acquire knowledge of certain fundamental truths
- concerning the world. These fundamental truths are such that to the
- If the highest truths, i.e. those accessible to an Initiate, were to
- truths, they would be in the highest degree dangerous for him. Even
- if the purest, the highest, truth concerning the world were set
- anyone today who is in possession of the highest truths knows that it
- highest mysteries of the world. The highest truths cannot be so
- them. The way in which the highest truths are imparted is quite
- the truths to be born from out of his own soul.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- it because ‘the truth must be simple’. In the last resort
- human evolution we must learn the occult truth that this Ego, of
- remember one thing: the kernel of the four great truths of Buddha is
- salvation for men is expressed in the four great holy truths of
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- complicated; the truth must be brought directly to each person in the
- Christianity in words of truth: ‘Children, love one another.’
- essence of Christianity and of all truth for men. Before the Apostle
- them to the simplest truths of daily life.
- very simplest spiritual-scientific truths, we know that man consists
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- earthly men, the physical body is in truth a reflecting apparatus.
- So there is truth in
- quite another way: we should then know in truth what we are. As
- over from one incarnation to another. The truth is that man, in the
- upon our souls what is in very truth the Pauline teaching, we come to
- Events of Palestine, a truth was proclaimed: ‘Everything that
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- man’. (Luke II:52). In truth this passage stands as follows
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- truths by people who could not follow the paths by which they were
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- oneself to becoming acquainted with cosmic secrets and cosmic truths
- gradually. Anyone who is not prepared to wait for the relevant truths
- only as ‘half truths’. Anyone who has patience to
- higher truths will be brought to light from out of Spiritual Science
- live with them. And in the next three thousand years the truth that
- need to know. Then we shall be more and more permeated with the truth
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- as to appreciate anthroposophical truths bearing on the more obvious
- in which the preceding ages could come to the truths and wisdom of
- to-day when they confront scientific truths. What we now call science
- Truth, that it is independent of mood and feeling. For the pupil of
- to the great Truths, he should go through something whereby his soul
- as a simple scientific truth would not have been put to him so that he
- soul approached the great Truths and Wisdom and how it reacted to
- truth when he writes, “I seemed to be approaching God, I seemed
- more a consequence of the Truth in all its ramifications when Nature
- being was gained, and with it a feeling for truth and fidelity; the
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- truth to the other.
- the ways of truth.
- truth, or against the alienation from life of many
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: