Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: visible
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- more will the etheric Form of Christ be visible in the coming
- will be visible for all men; who as the Healer for pride and despair
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- invisible, and one cannot see them, but the physical human body I
- Ego. Their assemblage is visible, just as water is, but the hydrogen
- takes into himself, and they fill out the invisible Phantom. If the
- meets us as the invisible Phantom of the physical body. For a higher
- was invisible as a physical body. Let us suppose that to this Phantom
- become visible? Certainly not; for the etheric body is invisible for
- is still invisible to external physical sense. And the astral body
- the etheric and astral bodies is still invisible. And when the Ego is
- externally visible. Thus, as man came over out of the Saturn, Sun,
- and Moon periods, he was still visible only to a clairvoyant. How did
- he become visible? But for the occurrence described in the Bible
- Lucifer influence, he would not have become visible. What happened
- etheric and astral bodies were still invisible, man was thrown down
- would not have become as visible as it has become. Hence we have to
- represent man as an invisible being, made visible in matter only
- visible. Otherwise his physical body would have remained always
- the bearer of a visible, earthly organism.
- visible because it still contains the residue of the Luciferic
- was visible as the bearer of the Christ. Thus from the time of the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- in the invisible. This outcome of the Mystery of Golgotha, however,
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- was perfectly intact; it existed in a spiritual bodily form, visible
- that hardly anything of them is visible. So it was with the material
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- there. The effects of feeling are there, and they would be visible to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: