Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: vision
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- occult vision to bear upon these faculties, they cannot be considered
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- clairvoyant vision of what really took place in human evolution
- be able to attain a direct vision of Christ Jesus.
- essential difference between the clairvoyant vision of Christ which
- described yesterday, and the vision of Christ which will come to
- Golgotha, is exactly the same as the vision which will come to an
- heavenly vision, it reminds us of the annunciation of the birth of
- to that which has so often been intimated to you: the vision of
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- by what may be called the Vision of Christ.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- declares? Looking with inner vision on that which the Greeks loved
- appears before our eyes when we meet a man with our ordinary vision?
- I ask you, who without clairvoyant vision has ever seen a physical
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- disappear from your own field of vision. So it is when the reflecting
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- capable of seeing it. If Paul had had the vision of a pure etheric
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- for the vision that could see into the old spirituality is lost.
- was required. A spiritual vision of the Christ could be found
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- himself for the Christ-Event, he will experience it. The vision of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: