Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: write
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- that the writers of the Gospels wished to give the impression that
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture II: Rosicrucian Training and Anthroposophical Training
- that the writer of the Gospel has described something that we
- the writers of the Gospels.
- that we could write it down just as the writers of the Gospels have
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- spiritual eyes. Hence they had no wish to write an external
- century. From what he writes we learn something that can be fully
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- Matthew and the Luke Gospels derives from the fact that the writer of
- learning to write, since in Adamic times writing was unknown. By
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- Evangelists, of those who wrote the Gospels. For although the writer
- drawn by the writer of this Gospel from his clairvoyant consciousness
- — they are so because the writers of the Gospels, following
- pupils, among whom was one who became the teacher of the writer of
- Title: From Jesus to Christ (single lecture)
- there are also numbers of secular writers who have declared publicly
- writers, Plato, Aristides, Plutarch and Cicero. Here we must be clear
- truth when he writes, “I seemed to be approaching God, I seemed
- this, profane writers asserted that the nature and being of things
- instructions given in the Initiations. The writers of the Gospels saw
- writes, “Some people want to look at God with their eyes as they
- recognition.” In another passage he writes, “A Master says,
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- say — yet it is obvious that the writers of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: