Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0136)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: christ
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture 5: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- above individual man. Christianity endeavored in the succession of
- Title: Lecture 9: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- arise. More details are to be found in my Christiania lectures as to
- civilisation designate by the word Christ, is that which
- Christ. He was the portal through which occult vision could be
- with the Christ.
- which the spirit of Buddha was never mistaken for the Christ-Spirit
- Christ. In the solar system we cannot, in the ordinary sense, speak of
- speak of the Christ, who passes through the spheres of the different
- climax, we must distinguish this Christ-Spirit from the spirits of the
- occultists has already been accomplished. Did the Christ-Impulse arise
- in the West? Has any western nation brought forth the Christ-Impulse
- from its own people, its own races? No; the Christ-Impulse, as an
- Christ-Impulse, in relation to its external presentation, was foreign
- direct Inspirer, when it exchanged that Inspirer for the Christ-Spirit
- claimed for the Christ, but only that to which Theosophy also lays
- be said that this representation of the Christ-Impulse arises from any
- relation of the Buddha to Christ is recognized in occult spheres; just
- called it Christ. In how far the one differs from the other can
- Title: Lecture 10: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- Zarathustra, Osiris by the ancient Egyptians, or as the Christ, as He
- the esoteric comprehension of Jehovah. He is Christ reflected by the
- moon-principle and because reflected in time, Christ announced
- Moses spoke of Christ. Actually, he spoke of Jehovah, but it is
- Christ, prophetically announced. This passage, in which Jehovah is
- mentioned is referred to because the bearer of the Christ wishes to
- point out that in antiquity Jehovah is but Christ foretold.
- Christ just as in that of the physical we speak of the Sun; that in
- not correct because she shows a certain antipathy towards Christ and
- former times. Christ is the true Lucifer, Christus
- Christus verus Luciferus I think, in spite of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: