Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0136)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: brain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture 1: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- or that our understanding (which is connected with the brain)
- brain-thinking; we then confront a deeper being of the external world.
- Title: Lecture 4: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- intellect, which is connected with the brain. Again, we must
- Title: Lecture 7: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- liver, let us say, then a piece of nerve or brain substance as
- brain-substance and a piece of liver-substance, we have absolutely
- portion of brain substance is so constituted that the whole structure,
- The astral body permeates and works upon the brain-substance, and
- there is nothing in the brain-substance or the nerve-substance upon
- brain-substance as something in which the astral body has essentially
- Title: Occultism and Initiation
- connected, as it were, with the instrument of the brain. These
- through the intellect, bound up with the brain.
- the brain immediately after birth, is the result of heredity! No, we
- life, and even our brain decays, so that the soul can no longer
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: