Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0136)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mineral
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture 1: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- individual plants, animals, minerals, peoples, persons so can
- forms, sounds, and kingdoms in the mineral, the plant, the
- presents as color, form, mineral, plant, or animal structures, it is
- which live and work behind the mineral kingdom, the plant kingdom, and
- Title: Lecture 4: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- which appears lifeless, dead, and which we see around as a mineral
- Title: Lecture 8: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- mineral world would be specially influenced. Certain beings of the
- animal, plant, and mineral life upon the earth would be possible,
- physical body of the minerals. Hence the mineral appears to us as
- mineral nature which reveals sensation. Yet even the mineral reveals
- mineral, its growth, and the self-development, so to speak, of
- acquainted with the various forms of mineral life on our planet. When
- we come across an individual mineral, we learn to recognize that it is
- not very different from our own mineral-like bones which yet are
- connected with our life. Thus everything mineral is also connected
- astral plane. The etheric body of the mineral, therefore, is to be
- the mineral kingdom is also connected with something in which feeling
- would suffer pain; with the mineral the reverse is the case. When it
- This is everywhere the case in mineral life when fluids, through
- pain upon pain. In the mineral kingdom the beings, the creation,
- The sighing and groaning of the mineral kingdom has to be, because the
- All this takes place in those beings which lie behind the mineral
- The actual ego, the real group-ego of the mineral kingdom is to be
- world. Here only do we find the group-egos of the mineral kingdom. You
- regard to the minerals, their astral body is to be sought for in
- minerals in a higher Devachanic region.
- Title: Lecture 9: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- group-ego on the Devachanic plane. With regard to the mineral, we only
- group-egos of the minerals.
- Title: Lecture 10: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- kingdoms of nature, there still remains the mineral kingdom to be
- considered. We call to mind that we described the mineral kingdom by
- while that which corresponds to the etheric body of the mineral we
- Lower Devachanic world, and the actual group-ego of the mineral
- kingdom on the higher Devachanic plane. Thus the mineral kingdom
- the one plane and say: with regard to the mineral we have to seek on
- plane the group-ego of the mineral. Thus, that which in man is
- concentrated on the physical plane, is in the case of the mineral
- the first place, seek only that part of the mineral kingdom on the
- shapes of the mineral kingdom, are perceptible. We know this can only
- be touched upon here that the mineral world, at any rate in part,
- this formation as suitable to the mineral nature. If we look at a
- certain way with the nature of the mineral. Now occult investigation
- teaches us that the forms in the mineral which we call crystal-forms,
- as the mineral kingdom, the Spirits of Form display their activity;
- the nature of the minerals we must be quite clear that, to physical
- perception, generally speaking, only the forms of the minerals exist.
- To be sure, certain forces are evident in the mineral kingdom such as
- the forces of electricity, magnetism forces that cause the minerals to
- only the form of the mineral kingdom is to be observed on the physical
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: