Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0136)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pupil
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture 6: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- period in a sublime way by the great Zarathustra to his pupils.
- symbolically pointed out to his pupils this connection of the Light of
- Title: Lecture 8: Spiritual Beings in the Heavenly Bodies and in the Kingdoms of Nature
- visible to physical eyes, namely, at midnight. The pupils were taught
- Egyptian Mysteries, for instance: The pupil must see the sun at
- Title: Occultism and Initiation
- today cannot be allowed to have that relationship with the pupil, and
- olden times this task was taken over by the guru who led the pupil
- certain influences to which the pupil was more easily amenable after
- impulse which the guru transmitted to the pupil. This brought the
- pupil's imaginative, visionary life into order. But, in the
- process, the guru would gain complete control over the pupil who
- pupil. In his or her whole inner attitude the guru had to be above
- influence only to the extent of transmitting to the pupil the
- rendering the pupil's path more easy.
- human evolution. The gurus who collect their pupils around them, as
- trust, that rises up in the pupils when they meet the teacher. In a
- relation between pupil and teacher can only be of the kind that
- confidence that leads a pupil to the teacher from whom advice is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: