Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cosmic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- cosmic law. Obstacles are everywhere, and even if they are not in the
- emancipated himself from the cosmic course of events. With his
- etheric bodies, enters into participation with cosmic forces. He seeks
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- from cosmic beings.
- through cosmic realms and have come to know the beings and forces that
- he has now entered, on the shores of cosmic existence, he is no longer
- outside its sheaths and has passed through the cosmic
- towards you a force like unto spiritual cosmic Warmth, one that
- cosmic Warmth which brings the soul to a new birth, you are within the
- must entirely live in the longing to have the cosmic enigma solved in
- Sphere-music with the creative cosmic Word the Word which
- understood as the Cosmic Word the Word which ensouls the beings
- Spheres, the world of the Cosmic Word; thus did he look into the world
- the Cosmic Word, was experienced in the Hermes-Initiation as coming to
- one must speak of as Cosmic Tones and the Cosmic Word. The aspirant
- feels himself in the company of Isis and of the Cosmic Word born of
- her. And this Cosmic Word is in the first place the
- So it was brought to pass that the Egyptian Initiate met the Cosmic
- Word and the Cosmic Tones as the elucidators of his own being in the
- mute, silent Isis, and could apprehend in her the Cosmic Warmth which
- Cosmic Word and the Cosmic Harmony; longing lived in the soul when it
- that later age no Osiris could be born, no Cosmic Harmony resounded,
- no Cosmic Word expounded that which now showed itself only as Cosmic
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- the Cosmic Power known as Isis in the Egyptian Mysteries. From the
- spiritual worlds, I found Osiris permeating cosmic space with the
- streamed out of cosmic space into the Earth during the fifth
- instruments, the vehicles, of cosmic influences issuing from the Sun
- of the cosmic forces through the signs of the Zodiac were those called
- cosmic space; and into the twelve Knights flowed the inspirations from
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: