Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: god
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- the Upper and Lower Gods. The path into the higher worlds is bound up
- Meeting with the Upper and the Lower Gods. These experiences
- Upper and. the Lower Gods.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- servants of the gods of opposition (under the rulership of Ahriman),
- indolence they become servants of the god or gods of
- Opposition, those gods who place particular obstacles in the path of
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- Initiation the candidate experienced the dying of a God in the Heavens
- before the silent Goddess from whom Warmth and Light come forth for
- Isis. That is the mute and silent Goddess whose countenance can be
- united itself with the silent Isis. But the Goddess remained dumb! In
- the following; Thus, 0 Goddess, do I look up in grief to thee,
- existence. And through her mourning countenance the Goddess
- in the words: The God is preparing to leave the worlds which you have
- always trodden when you felt the Cosmic Word; the God has ceased to be
- God. As one feels with a person when he is passing into the spiritual
- God took leave of the spiritual world in order to pass over into
- in order to partake in the gradual passing away of a God who was
- mourning for the God who is dying in the Heavens, when we leave that
- remembrance that we have previously experienced the dying of a God in
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- before the Upper and the Lower Gods.
- This Standing before the Upper and the Lower Gods comes about when the
- Lower Gods in the widest sense of the word. We have to speak of the
- Upper Gods in relation to all the forces which are concerned with the
- spiritual worlds became a participant in the fate of Osiris, the God
- concerning the further development of this fate of Gods.
- The God who was called Osiris has forsaken these realms. He is
- of the goddess called Iblis, the daughter of Eblis; and among all evil
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: