Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: moon
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- with Sun, Moon and Stars. In his feeling and perception the green
- the influence of the Moon on the weather, and so on the vegetation of
- tried to show that the influence of the new Moon on rainfall is
- different from that of the full Moon, and so on. There were many
- Gustav Theodor Fechner and his studies of the Moon. One of those who
- opinion that it certainly does not depend on the full Moon or the new
- Moon whether for fourteen days we have more rain or less. Fechner
- at new Moon, while his own wife put out hers at full Moon, and they
- the plant, so does he learn to speak of his astral body as the Moon,
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- the activities of beings associated with the Sun and the Moon in
- Moon-existence, who work down out of the Cosmos in order likewise to
- Moon; he showed how wonderfully the structure of the Cosmos is adapted
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- forces of the Zodiac and planets, particularly of the Sun and Moon. In
- co-operation of the Sun and Moon, and to the shifting influences of
- the Sun and Moon as they pass through the signs of the Zodiac. (I am
- and Moon during their passage through the signs of the Zodiac. The
- the spiritual forces of the Sun and Moon were represented by King
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: