Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: parsifal
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- Parsifal: the ideal of later Initiation. Present-day Mysteries are an
- recognised before the forces of Parsifal can be developed in human
- Parsifal. All the legends connected with King Arthur and the Round
- connected with the Holy Grail, apart from Parsifal, represent what the
- the figure of Parsifal, this ideal of the later Initiation in so far
- regions through which Parsifal went; he must overcome apathy and
- discernible through the raiment of the spiritual, as with Parsifal.
- Parsifal and brings him at last, in spite of everything, to the
- stronghold of the Holy Grail. In the whole picture drawn of Parsifal,
- virtues of Parsifal, while knowing that because of the modern
- Parsifal, wounded Amfortas. That is what his self-knowledge must lead
- wounded in body and soul, and Parsifal, whose task is to cultivate the
- Amfortas within himself, so that he may also come to know Parsifal.
- develop the forces of Parsifal in human nature, the Amfortas-nature in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: