Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: belong
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- Everything belonging to the Mysteries is founded on the experiences of
- Everything that belongs to the Mysteries in their true nature is
- eyes, for they belong to the physical body and he has long left this
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- the higher members of his being (astral body and ego) man belongs not
- physical and this etheric body of the plants belong to me, for they
- etheric bodies: They belong to me as the plant does to the Sun;
- but becomes acquainted with the spiritual beings and worlds belonging
- highest members of his being, belongs not only to the Earth but is at
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- Creative Word was disappearing. When it reappeared, belonging now to
- belongs to the physical side of man, the part which remains behind in
- belonged to Earth-evolution.
- all that belongs to it, involves a reappearing of the essence of the
- understood that the soul living in Goethe had once belonged to an
- through the same stages as did a person belonging either to the
- characteristic belonging to an earlier epoch will persist into a later
- external training belong more to the character of the old Initiation;
- forces in its inner being, belongs more to the nature of the newer
- forces belonging in particular to the Consciousness Soul must be
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: