Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: body
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- physical body is an instrument. All that a man goes through in his
- instrumentality of the body, and all this ceases. A condition from
- body. This is not a condition reached in ordinary dreams. The dream is
- when a man confronts his physical body, whose hands he can move during
- though his whole physical body were petrified, as though it were
- then comes when he knows that there are eyes in this physical body,
- eyes, for they belong to the physical body and he has long left this
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- the higher members of his being (astral body and ego) man belongs not
- independent of the physical body in ordinary life, i.e. in sleep, it
- organism, the ego and the astral body, must be worked upon and
- his physical body from birth to death and how as has often been
- towards the human organism forsaken by its ego and astral body. And
- But what is man when as physical and etheric body he lies asleep, with
- his astral body and his ego outside? His physical and etheric bodies
- then have the value of the plant. A physical and an etheric body are
- the sleeping man, who also consists of physical body and etheric body,
- and has the value of a plant in relation to his ego and astral body,
- is outside the physical body and etheric body of the plant.
- about the independence of the ego and astral body from the etheric and
- physical body and the etheric body into a kind of plant by passing out
- physical and this etheric body of the plants belong to me, for they
- physical and etheric body so does a man learn of necessity to
- the plant, so does he learn to speak of his astral body as the Moon,
- inner connection of the ego and the astral body with the Cosmos.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- body and ego are brought into being is veiled in secrecy. The
- how the astral body and the ego are born out of the Cosmos, how they
- physical body and the etheric body arise out of the forces of the
- how the astral body and the ego of man are brought into being. In
- the astral body and ego. Thus the feeling grows: What you are in your
- working of Ahura Mazdao on the physical body and the etheric body, and
- which play into the physical body; saw how the forces which the Sun is
- work on your physical body and your etheric body. But now you are
- body. It is a significant experience that occurs at this point,
- who build up the physical body and the etheric body, when he had stood
- etheric body after passing through the life between death and a new
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- sleep as physical and etheric body here we have to do with the
- incarnations, the ego and the astral body.
- the astral body which expressed themselves for the seer in pictures of
- astral body from his physical and etheric bodies and come forth from
- directions. As the nerve fibres run through the physical body, so is
- there woven into the physical body something finer than the nerves, of
- really is something like a piece of dead substance in the human body.
- there are tendencies and currents in the human body which, in
- body, with the result that the corresponding part of the physical and
- order to become master of the part of the physical body that has died,
- which had made it their task to gain access to the part of the body
- all the forces which attack man in this part of his body and soul and
- of it, And to be unable while in the physical body to make use of the
- wounded in body and soul, and Parsifal, whose task is to cultivate the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: