You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: brain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- of the human brain. For it would be folly for anyone to think that a
- marvellous construction such as the human brain could come into
- the human brain, poised above the human face. Engaged in this task are
- the Cosmos which make possible the building of the human brain and the
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- but lacks the force to work intensively on the brain and to make use
- brain is to be an imbecile.
- If it were true, as the materialists maintain, that the brain does the
- result of thinking not the other way about. The brain is
- are unable to use their brains properly; their brain-forces will be
- brain would be an unformed mass as to-day in cases of softening
- of the brain and so no longer capable of being taken hold of by