Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cause
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- through them because in every incarnation we experience something
- first always accompanied by conditions of fear. And because the whole
- would probably cause him anxiety and fear. But his knowledge does not
- quite terrifying, because two things are entirely lacking from them.
- dreadful before it is experienced, because in the ordinary experience
- behind. But because he has poured out something from himself and can
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- illnesses, are caused by forces and beings of the spiritual world.
- caused by forces and beings of the spiritual world.
- necessary change in their ideas. They struggled against it because to
- midnight, because a man had it most clearly especially at
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- further that this was so because in those ancient times souls were
- worlds. Because in the course of a sojourn of this kind in the higher
- longing. And because this force of the aspirant's own longing for the
- sorrow-laden soul. And this soul, because it cannot understand itself,
- feels himself forsaken and alone if nothing else appears, because he
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- Initiation all these things are important, because in a given epoch
- speaking of the apparent movements, because they sufficiently
- because their souls have forgotten those former impressions of the
- and etheric bodies which they have to abandon as lifeless because the
- wisdom can be carried anywhere to-day, because we have reached a
- in earlier times. It has become possible only in later days, because
- attacks of the outer world. And because the forces described are able
- Initiation. And because external circumstances are such that only in
- in later incarnations gradually darken the consciousness, because the
- virtues of Parsifal, while knowing that because of the modern
- conditions already described and because he is a man of modern times
- It is because modern man is so fond of surrounding himself with Maya
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: