Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cease
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- by its red colour. At the moment of Initiation the red colour ceases
- which is being sought. The colour does not cease to produce its own
- Initiation, thinking in the usual sense of the word ceases. It is not
- physical world cease, are no longer there; the experience of touch
- ceases, is no longer there. And I beg you to take note that this
- an expression of the sense of touch, ceases, and the person feels as
- instrumentality of the body, and all this ceases. A condition from
- things with the usual and familiar means ceases completely. Try to
- transparent the eye ceases to have the power of seeing the blue
- falls asleep, when all impressions cease, he normally falls into
- One thing that ceases is every feeling for physical materiality.
- of being surrounded by matter ceases, is not there. One is concerned
- has gone. This is one thing that ceases.
- The other thing that ceases for the aspirant at this stage of
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- the old Egyptian period. After that it ceased. There was a great
- always trodden when you felt the Cosmic Word; the God has ceased to be
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: