Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: confront
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- when a man confronts his physical body, whose hands he can move during
- has come to a certain boundary where he has confronted the Void, but
- Whereas in the ordinary world, one confronts an object, gazes at it,
- indirect way, in order that we may be able to confront them and
- confront us without our co-operation. In the higher worlds nothing
- confronts us unless we first place our own soul-substance at its
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- They give him the power, after he has confronted the Void, to enter a
- for that is how it feels when one confronts the Void the
- That shows itself at once, for example, when a man is confronted with
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- of the modern Mysteries, we shall stand confronting ourselves.
- confronting himself in such a way that he will strive after the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: