Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: conscious
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- Beneath the threshold of the consciousness there is indeed something
- continually, in so far as he lives consciously, in all that concerning
- suddenly to become conscious without waking up again in his physical
- in a certain sense an extra-physical experience, but the consciousness
- physical experience. This intensity of consciousness, Thou
- unconsciousness. This means that he lives in his impressions.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- falls at once into unconsciousness. This means that in normal life the
- maintain consciousness when, as in sleep, the physical and etheric
- contemplation, so that they become capable of conscious experience
- yes, even more than on the laws of conscious egoism. Thus even
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- the fifth epoch these secrets must work right into the Consciousness
- the Intellectual Soul, and the development of the Consciousness Soul
- Consciousness Soul. But in the dawn of this fifth epoch there must
- added, something new which must come from the Consciousness Soul to
- Everything now had to work right into the Consciousness Soul, into
- living mostly in the ordinary consciousness of the times. But all the
- remembrance of it! For modern consciousness it is no longer present in
- consciousness. This is the disturbing impression received to-day by
- and the part of the soul that has become unconscious. Hence, in these
- become unconscious. This domain, into which were justly transferred
- part of the human soul that had become unconscious and on the portion
- the part of the soul that has become unconscious, and the part
- worlds in modern times, must be enacted in the Consciousness Soul.
- enacted in the Consciousness Soul is crystallised in the figure of
- as this later Initiation is dependent on the Consciousness Soul,
- the Consciousness Soul. So the interaction of the three
- in later incarnations gradually darken the consciousness, because the
- forces belonging in particular to the Consciousness Soul must be
- pours out spiritual knowledge over the Consciousness Soul only
- of people. For gradually the unconscious and dead forces of the soul
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: