You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dead
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- dead, withdrawn from the sovereignty of the soul; it must be made
- which occult sight reports: That is dead so dead that there
- really is something like a piece of dead substance in the human body.
- It is now condemned to be dead throughout the time between birth and
- something dead which once was alive. And one sets out to discover what
- it really is. Dead is to be understood here in a relative
- sense; the dead part is indeed stimulated by its environment, but
- dead in contrast with the life of the organism that surrounds it. And
- by working upon this dead part, the Luciferic and Ahrimanic forces
- can become master of the dead part. Montsalvat, the sanctuary of the
- of the soul which are now forgotten and dead. Thus the secrets of the
- that had become dead, and to the part of the human soul that had
- of the human organism that had become dead.
- of people. For gradually the unconscious and dead forces of the soul