Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: deep
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- deepest darkness and secrecy is veiled everything that has to do with
- innermost being, for they were so constituted that they felt a deep
- himself to be united. He feels with the deepest part of himself that
- he is united with the deepest part of the Being. The urge towards
- this silent Being, and have felt deeply the longing to have the riddle
- as a force out of himself, the deep longing to have the riddle of the
- death and a new birth. That which is hidden deep in the physical
- the splendour of the Light and Warmth; that which deeply veils itself
- to recognise oneself in one's deeper significance as man.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- expression to many deep secrets of human nature in the
- two souls, whereof one can sink fairly deeply into matter
- form. And just as we can discern deep secrets of the human soul in old
- legends, so can we now also sense in them deep secrets of the
- in which a deep disharmony can show itself between the external and
- the forces of thinking. Hence for anyone who looks into these deeper
- innermost depths the most deeply hidden passions and forces are
- call forth pictures of deep soul-processes, I have sought above all to
- lead your deeper premonitions, at least in some degree, towards the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: