Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: develop
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- we develop so assiduously for the physical plane can be only a means
- only deliverance lies in having developed the inner life in
- progressed so far in his inner development that at this moment,
- importance of developing strong inner energy in the life of the soul;
- higher worlds as though on a platter. He had first to develop himself
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- development of seer-ship. A seer has direct perception of the
- for the purpose of penetrating into the higher worlds, he develops
- develops are what enable him to reach the stage we spoke of yesterday.
- of Death, are going through their development between death and a new
- Hence the least suitable persons for the development of seership are
- best fitted for developing seership.
- of Zarathustra and then wherever the world was developing, right on to
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- recognised before the forces of Parsifal can be developed in human
- concerning the further development of this fate of Gods.
- all being and development. Now the Word has become mute and silent.
- higher glory, would consist the further development of the Earth, even
- the Intellectual Soul, and the development of the Consciousness Soul
- development; they could not diverge in this way. A person with a
- a direct evolution of the soul itself, so that it develops strong
- clever to-day, he develops in his soul certain forces which in this
- developed as are customary to-day, if the thoughts are not permeated
- by this means can human soul-development advance fruitfully from the
- develop the forces of Parsifal in human nature, the Amfortas-nature in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: