Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: direct
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- all directions, but not the substantiality. One grows into the
- indirect way, in order that we may be able to confront them and
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- development of seer-ship. A seer has direct perception of the
- plant world. And only in a somewhat indirect sense and, one
- obstacles are directed from the spiritual worlds and the Lord of
- to-day): Let the matter be put to the test indirectly through
- this is theoretical knowledge. But the seer has direct perception of
- one with them. Hence we must direct our feeling from the plant to the
- world of the Stars and Sun. This same direction of feeling applies to
- Directly one comes to the experience that man, in regard to the
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- do they appear before direct vision; for in the very oldest Egyptian
- from the direction of this evolution as far as the bank; we stand upon
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- the twelve directions of the Zodiac flowed into the Twelve Knights of
- the twelve directions of the Zodiac. The inspirations which came from
- directions. As the nerve fibres run through the physical body, so is
- the Sentient Soul; all the legends and narratives which are directly
- certain sense it cannot directly approach the external part of human
- a direct evolution of the soul itself, so that it develops strong
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: