Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: down
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- come down from the level where he sees in a flash what has to be done,
- Everything sinks down into a reality of secondary degree. A man must
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- if the Sun were speaking, as if it were looking down on the plants and
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- higher worlds, and gazing down, as it were, into the sense-world; he
- the Gate of Death, and, with them, too, he gazes downward, and sees
- existence. He looks down and sees how forces are sent out of the
- worlds he is outside his physical and etheric bodies, he looks down
- Moon-existence, who work down out of the Cosmos in order likewise to
- bodies on the Earth. In contemplating how these beings worked down
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- disappearing, sinking down into the Earth-region and becoming lost to
- That which had sunk down in ancient Egypt, and in this arising of the
- them, he looked down at them from outside, and let us picture what he
- led downwards, and then has to relinquish a part of the total human
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: