Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: effect
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- effect on a man's life, and for these he must have undergone a
- natural effect; but the Initiate perceives something different when he
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- person, but of someone who can really enjoy to the full the effect
- stellar influences, all have effects on the plant world. At first,
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- after-effect of the Grail Mystery. The Amfortas nature in man must be
- Akashic after effect from those opponents of the Grail of whom we have
- forces, and they are still perceptible in their after-effects. At one
- after-effects of the great Empedocles still present in the atmosphere,
- so we can still perceive there the evil after-effects of Klingsor, who
- after-effects of Klingsor and Iblis are still always present, even
- Mysteries, which are an after-effect of the Grail Mystery. But, unlike
- the right effects, so that the person can gain control of the forces
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: