Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: evolution
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- We have often emphasised that as human evolution in different regions
- which could lead it into particular catastrophes and revolutions.
- quite special experiences which can have a dismaying, revolutionary
- that has been reached in the course of human evolution with regard to
- was to be incarnated in the course of human evolution and had to work
- upon this evolution through his spiritual power. It would be childish
- evolution would proceed on its way, and that at some point or other in
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- evolution. And these again are spirits under the rule of Ahriman.
- But we have to conclude that in the course of human evolution man has
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- which separates the evolution of humanity into two parts. We have come
- from the direction of this evolution as far as the bank; we stand upon
- of human evolution.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- Earth-evolution, it was spoken of as the "Holy Grail."
- to the end of the Earth-evolution.
- spiritual sight. Let us follow the evolution of the Earth, and we
- belonged to Earth-evolution.
- Everything that appears at a certain time in the evolution of
- humanity, in order to bring this evolution forward, must include a
- souls the secrets poured into human evolution through the
- death, but during the Eastern period of human evolution it was still
- unions which have taken place within the Earth's evolution between
- advancing evolution of humanity.
- a direct evolution of the soul itself, so that it develops strong
- indicated are absolutely true for modern evolution. For the
- forces of human evolution, everything that can live in the soul must
- on in the course of world-evolution. In our Intellectual Soul, in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: