You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: express
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- in themselves but a means of expressing what he wants to say in his
- themselves; for the Initiate they become the means of expressing what
- expressions have a valid meaning and can be rendered somewhat as
- an expression of the sense of touch, ceases, and the person feels as
- meant by the expressions used.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- an expression for spiritual facts and for the meeting with spiritual
- received in this way. And in receiving them as an expression of the
- tongue can express them only in a stammering way) these
- such a form that through the inner significance it expresses it can be
- expressed. these experiences otherwise than by saying something like
- expressed her powerlessness to bring forth the Cosmic Word and the
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- let us express in a readily understandable picture something that is
- that it originated from experiences that the aspirant could express
- in the depths of the Mysteries finds expression in the most varied
- through the Sentient Soul. And the persons who expressed the transit
- the astral body which expressed themselves for the seer in pictures of
- Grail. These things must needs find expression in pictures, but in
- pictures that correspond to realities; they cannot be expressed in
- the Grail legend through Amfortas is an expression of that pact. For
- see, expressed in a wonderfully dramatic form, all that the most
- expression to many deep secrets of human nature in the
- Intellectual Soul had to go through; and all that finds expression in