Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: eye
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- whose eyelids he can open and shut and so on, but now he feels as
- impossible to move the eyelids, the legs, the hands, etc. A moment
- then comes when he knows that there are eyes in this physical body,
- transparent the eye ceases to have the power of seeing the blue
- and the object makes an impression on the eye so that one then knows
- eyes, for they belong to the physical body and he has long left this
- and my eyes there, but as if the eyes were to send out a ray which
- activity of the eyes. It is not a matter of constructing or creating a
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- grows out of the Earth and delights the eyes and perhaps the other
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- unveiled to no-one who sees only with mortal eyes, but only to those
- described, so that they can see with those eyes which go from
- impenetrable veil hides the form of Isis from mortal eyes.
- who was torn away from Isis and conveyed to Asia, and for whom Isis
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- King Arthur's Round Table journeyed far and wide and slew monsters and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: