Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: fact
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- an end. The Initiate, in fact, is entering a new world. In order to
- altered by the fact of knowing about it?
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- This requirement is shown by the fact that when the soul becomes
- new world which he can experience through the fact that as the
- As already said, we regard the facts of the physical world as enmeshed
- two sets of facts. We are accustomed on the physical plane to judge
- where, in fact, there is no separation between something that could be
- manner as we judge natural facts, but also as we judge moral facts in
- have drawn attention to the fact that all these theories were in the
- sense, and a readiness to recognise facts that cannot be overlooked,
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- he experiences certain facts and meets with certain beings. The
- an expression for spiritual facts and for the meeting with spiritual
- inward satisfaction in perceiving how the spiritual beings whose
- past times found their highest satisfaction. It must be added that the
- aspect in those times; hence the satisfaction it could afford. In our
- satisfaction, for they were so disposed that they felt inwardly
- found satisfaction.
- and knew that they were now within a world of spiritual facts and
- souls were then led. They were shown the individual beings and facts,
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- place in a quite special way through the fact that those inspiring
- pictures of external facts to inner mysteries which were taking place
- Holy Grail and of the new wisdom which is in fact the
- life-story in a rather superficial way. In fact, there was in Goethe
- would not need to ask whether the facts concerning them what
- externals, but it must still be said that the facts which have been
- through the fact that life widens out in the human soul, the life
- he is in fact someone else also, the wounded Amfortas. A man of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: