Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: felt
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- something different. But at first these experiences will be felt to be
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- spiritually at midnight and felt himself united with the forces of the
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- innermost being, for they were so constituted that they felt a deep
- in the unveiling of this wonderful mystery they felt bliss and
- satisfaction, for they were so disposed that they felt inwardly
- work of Ahura Mazdao, they felt an inner bliss concerning all that is
- they felt themselves to be outside their physical and etheric bodies
- Then came a moment of experience wherein the initiates felt as though
- this silent Being, and have felt deeply the longing to have the riddle
- this manner. Then, when he has felt himself united with the mute
- Son and Spouse. He felt that Osiris had been torn from Isis.
- Holy Isis, but they felt themselves as Sons of the Widow.
- he encountered the Beings already described, for he felt himself
- and etheric bodies and in the spiritual worlds, he felt himself as a
- always trodden when you felt the Cosmic Word; the God has ceased to be
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- Ejeh". Candidates in the later Egyptian Mysteries felt that the
- regions to which he could first attain he felt the Creative Word
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: