Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: gain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- worlds between death and a new birth, we enter again through birth
- thorough preparation. I must again emphasise, however, that anyone can
- and again when he looks through the rosy dawn, and so on. The colour
- thoughtless person might leave it lying about, which would be against
- meditations required. A good meditation is to give oneself up again
- and again to the thought that knowing about something makes no
- requiring him to say to himself again and again: Is anything at all
- suddenly to become conscious without waking up again in his physical
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- necessary change in their ideas. They struggled against it because to
- feet. All the resistance of those times against this new idea sprang
- really a vice of indolence. In recent times we have gained some
- evolution. And these again are spirits under the rule of Ahriman.
- that when they want to do anything they run up against a general
- again how moral and natural law intermingle as soon as we come into
- sojourn in the higher worlds he must again come forth and live in the
- again the withdrawal of the sunlight. He feels how it is with the
- important and necessary that one should first gain acquaintance with
- gaining living experience of the spiritual Cosmos, for recognising the
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- how they will again employ their forces in order to enter physical
- Again, it was in a different way that souls in ancient Egypt entered
- you have gained nothing of a new kind. In your experience of the
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- living again through the new wisdom of the Grail.
- Earth-region so that He could gradually come to life again in the
- arising again, but arising now in such a way that henceforward it
- earlier experiences of humanity must appear again, but in a fresh
- work on the Intellectual Soul in persons who had gained understanding
- which had made it their task to gain access to the part of the body
- own evil arts, through which in the Middle Ages he worked against the
- the right effects, so that the person can gain control of the forces
- which whirl in confusion and strive against one another in the
- gain freedom for himself, a man must go through the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: