Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0144)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: give
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 1
- soul in due sequence the exercises given, he will break through to an
- meditations required. A good meditation is to give oneself up again
- futile. It is a futility to which all souls quite naturally give way;
- new is given to him; he reaches precisely the moment in which this new
- energetic. From the outset the candidate for Initiation had to give up
- inner soul-powers; nothing can be given from outside, but it all can
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 2
- They give him the power, after he has confronted the Void, to enter a
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 3
- time it gives birth to something like another being projected from it.
- Title: Mysteries of the East: Lecture 4
- given to-day.
- Initiation all these things are important, because in a given epoch
- mysteries. Today, naturally, we can give only a sketchy outline of
- independent. But on that account (for reasons already given) it was
- thinking, then one could certainly give them some comfort. But this is
- able to give can, when they are heard, be thoroughly understood
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: